Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16

Okayyyyy i finally finished Breaking Dawn!!! I finally downloaded the picture to my computer. It is my picture for my face thing and it is also here! Do you see what it spells?!?! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .LOVE!!! If you have read the books you totally know what I am talking about. The cover of Breaking Dawn is a lower case l. Because it is a chess piece. Then the cover of New Moon is a white and red flower (the red may be blood idk). So that is the o. The cover of Twilight is the apple. It is in the shape of a v. Now if you look closely at the cover of eclipse it is a lower case e. The last letter is hard for some people to see because it doesn't go completely around like a real e does but i can see it. But I think there are two more books coming out I know there is Midnight Sun (that is edwards perspective of Twilight). I am pretty sure the Twilight Offical Guide is coming out soon. It has bios and other cool stuff like that. That comes out December 30th. . . . I think . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment